This is the morning of Moo's first violin recital, November 8, 2009.
The room was packed.
Both Moo and her Dad were excited. They are like twins, don't you think?
Waiting for Moo's turn. Can you see how excited my Dad is to be there? The Bears played this afternoon, and let's just say he was...um..."conflicted" about not spending time with his large screen t.v. and our embarrassingly lousy football team.
Violin instructor, Miss Honna Austin, announcing the piece that Moo would play; "Andantino" from Suzuki book 1.
She did extremely well...we are so proud of her. The kid has an amazing ability to hide her nerves. She gets that from her Dad.
Moo with Miss Honna.
And now, the moment you all have been waiting for....the video:
I love the big smile at the end of the video clip :) Sometimes I just cannot believe it .. she isn't a kid, she is a young lady already!! sniff, sniff. She did a beautiful job. Way to go Marah!
2 comments:
I love the big smile at the end of the video clip :) Sometimes I just cannot believe it .. she isn't a kid, she is a young lady already!! sniff, sniff. She did a beautiful job. Way to go Marah!
By the way, is Miss Honna 10 feet tall??
Post a Comment