I didn't post about the beautiful quilt that Belle made with her Mimi for my birthday.
I am very fortunate to have a mom that lives nearby who is both willing and able to teach my girls to sew and quilt. A few years ago, she helped Moo make a twin sized quilt for her bed. Now it was Belle's turn for a big project. Apparently the hardest part from my mom's perspective was picking out the fabric with her very particular granddaughter. My mom cut the squares, but Belle sewed them all together (perfectly, I might add). She said that she wanted myself and her Daddy to have a warm blanket to use when we drink coffee together on the couch on Saturday and Sunday mornings. So sweet. She is very proud of herself, and we are very toasty under our fancy new quilt.
1 comment:
I love the quilt! That is so great that your mom shares her talent with your girls....(and me :>). I will be calling your mom real soon. I would like to finish Anna's quilt before next year!! AND she can come to see the baby as a bonus visit!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment