The girls are troopers, and when their dad realized a little late that he had the blade setting too low, they were quick to run out and help rake up the grass clippings from a small portion of the lawn. They are great little helpers...I know I used to say that when the help they gave was not really help, but just a shadow of the real thing. But now they are getting so grown up so fast, and they really do lighten the load around the house. I am so glad about that fact! :)
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Yardwork
The girls are troopers, and when their dad realized a little late that he had the blade setting too low, they were quick to run out and help rake up the grass clippings from a small portion of the lawn. They are great little helpers...I know I used to say that when the help they gave was not really help, but just a shadow of the real thing. But now they are getting so grown up so fast, and they really do lighten the load around the house. I am so glad about that fact! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment